For the first time since 2019, we are offering an curated international study tour to visit health facilities in France and Switzerland. The study tour is open to 20 people and will feature a perfect balance between learning, networking with peers and local hosts, and enough time for rest & recreation.
Tour dates have been set to follow on from the European Healthcare Design Congress and Exhibition (EHDC2023) which will be held on 12 - 14 June, 2023 at the Royal College of Physicians in London, UK. The theme of the conference is “Fault lines and front lines: Strengthening health system resilience”.
- Institute Imagine by Jean Nouvel in Paris
- Necker Children's Hospital
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims
- Hospices Civils de Lyon
- International Agency for Research on Cancer in Lyon
- Lyon-Villeurbanne Medipole
- Geneva University Hospital
- Geneva Sustainability Centre
- Médecins Sans Frontières
As of 16 April 2023, we have had most visits formally confirmed, but a few only verbally. This means that there is a small chance that a planned visit may not go ahead as planned or that the order may change.
230415 AHDC 2023 Tour Brochure.pdf
You make your own way to Paris, and book your own hotels - giving you the choice to 'star-it-up or down' according to your wishes and expectations. To assist with you booking your own hotels, we will advice you of the best area to stay once you have registered.
The tour fees will cover:
- Hospital visits
- Transport during the tour to the planned facilities and activities
- Non-health-design-related planned activities (such as champagne tasting tour, food tour, museum)
The Tour fees will not cover:
- Food & drinks
- Any activity not described in the brochure
- Accommodation (budget estimate for 10 nights: AU $3,000)
If you opt out of any of the activities, we will deduct those costs from your tour fee.
Registration and Cancellation
There are maximum 20 places available.
Tour bookings will commence in May. If you cancel before May, you will receive a full refund. If tour bookings have commenced, your refund will be deducted at pro-rata for any non-refundable costs incurred.
Please inform us promptly if you can no longer attend so your spot can be transferred.
Michel Verheem / ID-LAB